четверг, 14 мая 2015 г.

Today's footwear - пара на сегодня

My footwear for today Fratelli Rossetti kiltie loafers in navy blue! Enjoy!


Пара на сегодня синие лоуферы от Fratelli Rossetti.



Loafers are one of my favourite designs. I think they dominate my wardrobe.
I have bought this footwear almost without hesitation when I first saw it. Just love the model. What can I say about that pair and Fratelli Rossetti quality?
The bad thing is lining leather is not top quality, as you may see in fine footwear producers. You can see the place where the welt was fixed. And the sizing is very generous. I like wide fitting shoes as I have a little bunions and my forefoot tend to be in a wider part, but this pair I wear with thin insoles.  This Fratelli Rossetti are produced from polished leather, if I can get it right (I am still learning things :-)). I know that this kind of leather is not very popular in shoesnob community to say the least. But unexpectedly this pair is very soft and to wear it a please for me. I have two more pairs of polished leather shoes. They are Loakes and Roberto Botticelli. Both that shoes are very rigid and uncomfortable.  This pair has a “special” creases after several wears. First I thought they will not live long creasing so hard (at first glance), moreover the leather is unexpectedly thin for polished type. But then I have found in shoebox note saying that due to that footwear leather special treatment it will have some creases after several wears and those creases will not go further. So, I will look how that will progress. I like the finish in that pair, dark burnished toes. The leather not looks plastic. It looks like it even has some depth.
In general I would say that this pair is good quality shoes but not top one. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий