вторник, 19 мая 2015 г.

Crocodile shoes

Well, I couldn't walk along exotics shoes due to my relationships with footwear :-) To tell you the truth exotics is very expensive for me, as I am middle budget Russian, not a businessman and not big boss. And while I can afford myself lizard and snake....crocodile is a dream for me. I am talking of real beautiful croco shoes from good hides of alligator or crocodile made by respected producers. So my option to take a share in that life celebration is to buy.....Caiman....

I know that most shoe lovers do not like Caiman a bit... It's not that beauty to compare with alligator... But what you can do when you have not spare 2000-6000 USD on that beauties... Second point is caiman is tend to cracking.... Regards that thing I can't tell anything for now. I will tell you when my caiman shoes will celebrate ...th birthday.

So, can caiman shoes be lovely? I think yes. And I think I have got such a pair. It is moccasins in Gucci style made by Fabi. Fabi is fashion brand and I like their quality when you buy them at good discount :-) This crocos are capsule collection for Fabi anniversary in Russia. For that event they were created in limited edition, using finest supple caiman leather by best craftsmen (their website info anyway). I have grabbed those for 50% price :-)


Two things I do not like is...again lining leather....but again for that price.... and second, stitching is not as I would like...Not all lines are ideal. Except that points I like them a lot. And I do not know whether they will last or crack, and how they will age but now I see that creases don't appear at all. Is it quality of all croco leather or caiman only? Share your experience. 

Curtains rise....enjoy my babies 







Пара на сегодня: мокасины из кожи каймана от Fabi. Модель из капсульной коллекции Fabi в честь празднования годовщины присутствия на Российском рынке (если я правильно помню). Чудесная пара по приемлемой цене. Многие любители обуви не любят кожу каймана. Она трескается и не так красива как аллигатор. Ну что сказать...это бюджетный вариант. Аллигатор это совсем другие деньги и, как правило, производители обуви. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий